Katie and Joey were married this past Saturday at The Cloisters in Lutherville, Maryland. To say their wedding was a fairytale would be an understatement! If I had to use one word to describe the whole day it would be joy. Just look at Katie & Joey's faces in almost all of the photos; they have HUGE smiles on! There were SO many unique moments throughout this day that made their wedding perfect. Let me take a moment to list a few, haha!
1. Joey's face as he saw Katie walking down the aisle, seriously he has the most expressive face I have ever seen on a groom!
2. Katie & Joey played Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who would say their vows first.
3. A group of their friends did an amazing job singing a song to them during their ceremony!
4. Katie's dress was her grandmother's dress that she repurposed to make her own dress!
5. The chuppah that Joey handcrafted.
6. More singing from Joey's mother at the reception!
7. Katie's sister made their wedding cake!
8. Their first dance was AMAZING. Please see the photos to see proof, lol!
I could go on and on about how awesome their wedding day was, but I would rather you guys see for yourself! Katie and Joey worked so hard on every aspect of their wedding and I am honored that they chose us to capture their hard work. These two are truly a joy to be around, ask anyone they know. I can't wait to see what this newlywed couple gets into over the next few years; I have a feeling they are going to do great things! Congratulations Katie & Joey!